- Used for MINIMAL risk situations: basic care, standard hospital medical unit.
- Provides a slight barrier to small amounts of fluid penetration
- Level 1 ANSI/ AAMI PB70 rated
- FDA registration
• Ultrasonic welded seams: The material is welded together, creating an excellent particle and fluid barrier. This method of sewing is highly recommended for high level of protection.
• PPPE: Spunbond PP Non Woven fabric 30gsm + Polyethylene PE coating 12gsm
• Tri-layers SMS: Spunbond + Meltblown + Spunbond Non woven fabric 35gsm