- Standard coverall suit
- Used for MINIMAL risk situations: basic care, standard hospital medical unit
- Provides a slight barrier to small amounts of fluid penetration
- Level 1 ANSI/ AAMI PB70 rated
- FDA registration
• One-piece structure consisting of a hat, jacket and pants.
• Hood: Attaching to body at neckline, with elastic cap edge for tight fitting face, safe and breathable.
• Cuffs and trousers with elastic band at the brim aid comfort, tightness and effective protection.
• Comfortable Waistline: Elastic design at back waist. Loose and comfortable, suitable for various shapes
• Sewing technique:
• Color: White/Blue/Customized
• Tri-layers SMS (Weight 35gsm): Spunbond + Meltblown + Spunbond Non woven fabric
• PPPE (Weight 40gsm): Spunbond PP Non Woven farbic + Polyethylene PE coating
• Used for MINIMAL risk situations: basic care, standard hospital medical unit. Provides a slight barrier to small amounts of fluid penetration.
Adult Size Chart:
• S C: 85 – 92 cm, H: 162 -170 cm
• M C: 92-100 cm, H: 170-176 cm
• L C: 100-108 cm, H: 176-182 cm
• XL C: 108-116 cm, H: 182-188 cm
• XXL C: 116-124 cm, H: 188-194 cm
• XXXL C: 124-131 cm, H: 194-200 cm
• Use to cover outside clothing, shoes and head
• Use only ONE time (absolutely NOT reusable)
• Use gloves when removing
• Store in clean, dry places
• After use, remove and place in medical waste
• Shelf life: 3 years